Be prepared for new security procedures at the Robinson Center this weekend for Tchaikovsky's Passion.
- Patrons entering the building will now walk through magnetometers and bags will be scanned. Please see below the list of prohibited items.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes early.
- Click here for important information from the Head of Security
- If you have any questions, please call 501-666-1761, ext. 1 and we will do our best to help in any way we can.
The Robinson Center team and the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra want to ensure the safety of all patrons. We appreciate your cooperation and patience!
- Plan on arriving 30 minutes early to allow time to pass through security.
- You DO NOT need to remove watches, belts, shoes, jewelry, or pocket change.
- All bags will be opened and visually inspected; please review the list above and leave any prohibited items in your vehicle.
- Patrons with pacemakers ARE NOT required to pass through the magnetometers; please let security personnel know and they will guide you through.
- If you leave the "secure" area and reenter, you will be required to pass through security again.
Important notes on prohibited items
- No firearms are allowed through security - even if you have a concealed carry permit.
- Off-duty law enforcement officers may carry their service-issued firearm through security, but MUST PRESENT CREDENTIALS to do so.
- The lidded cups purchased at Robinson Center events may be carried into the hall, provided they are empty.
- No other beverage containers, including empty water bottles, may be carried into the performance hall.