The ASO's very reason for being.
The ASO exists to connect, enrich, inspire and advance Arkansas through the power of music.
The forces that drive the ASO's aspirations and guide decision making and planning.
- Courage. Courage to be innovative, creative, curious, adventuresome; courage to undertake risk, demonstrate integrity, and lead.
- Continual Learning. A culture of being great listeners, of being open to new ideas
and applying new learning.
- Connectivity. Catalyzing relationships through music in diverse geographic,
technological and cultural communities.
- Artistry. Our work is marked by discipline, focus, and accountability. ASO members
act upon these values in all aspects of ASO activities.
- Agility. Demonstrating the ability to respond and adjust to changing circumstances;
being flexible, quick, responsive, creative.